ALBUM: Thee Legacy – Isicathamiya For A New Millennium
Earlier today, South african talented singer Thee Legacy dropped off his new song, titled “Isicathamiya For A New Millennium” which the artist decided to take over the streets with the brand new song a banger so to say.
Thee Legacyhas been bubbling up in the South african releasing more hit song and follow-up with these new song that is on board. He like to stay high making point in music.
South african Amapiano song a style of house music that is distinctly South African, is taking the streets by storm.
Amapiano a house music that emerged in South Africa in the mid 2010s. It is a hybrid of deep house, jazz and lounge music characterized by synths and wide percussive basslines.
The appeal of Amapiano is rooted in dance and rhythm and platforms such as TikToK have helped export the movement to millions all over the world something Amapiano stars such as Kamo mphela have been quick to pick up on. I will always see dance as a global language because everybody can relate to that kamo said.
Amapiano is currently one of the most talked about and consumed genres in the industry and recent data released by spotify indicates that streams of the Amapiano grooves playlist have increased by 210% globally over the past year and the genre has seen an increase of 170% over the same period.
Amapiano is a blend of various genres, including Kwaito, traditional percussion, local South African house music that ruled the airways of the nineties, and jazz-inflicted piano/synth lines. According to Legendary producer and Kwaito pioneer Oskido, Kwaito music links to the foundation of Amapiano and Gospel Amapiano is a music genre that blends South African Amapiano with gospel music.
Much like gqom that came before it, amapiano is a South African style of music born from kwaito, which itself has its roots in Afro-pop and the traditional Zulu musical heritage.Amapiano emerged from the townships of South Africa, particularly Pretoria, a small city just outside Johannesburg.
While its popularity is unquestioned, the birth of Amapiano which means “the pianos” in South Africa’s Zulu language is often the subject of debate.
Take a listen below and enjoy.
1. Thee Legacy – Ngilosi Yam’ MP3 Download
2. Thee Legacy – El Shaddai MP3 Download
3. Thee Legacy – Unconditional Love MP3 Download
4. Thee Legacy – Inguna Phakade MP3 Download
5. Thee Legacy – Gumbamane (Remix) MP3 Download
6. Thee Legacy – Happy Day MP3 Download
7. Thee Legacy – Wayisus’uzoyimela MP3 Download
8. Thee Legacy – Greatest Gift MP3 Download
9. Thee Legacy – Ukuba Wena MP3 Download
10. Thee Legacy – Thando MP3 Download
11. Thee Legacy – Themba Lam’ MP3 Download
12. Thee Legacy & DJ Maphorisa – Thando (Remix) (feat. Mlindo The Vocalist) MP3 Download
13. Thee Legacy – Gumbamane MP3 Download
14. Thee Legacy – Wayisus’uzoyimela (Remix) (feat. Kwesta & Kid X) MP3 Download